Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Invitations: A Decision Is Made

After my little invitation crisis, I did some more searching, and it turns out I missed a bunch of designs on 123print.com.  One of them became our salvation.  It's got the relaxed, oceany theme we're going for while still being classy and without seashells, sand dollars, waves, or lobsters (not kidding, I found a beach invitation with a lobster on it).  We still like one of the Wedding Paper Divas designs better, but this invitation is good enough that we don't feel like we're settling too much, and it will save us soooo much money.

So without further ado, behold our invitations:


Obviously, it has been edited, but you get the idea.  You will be amazed to know that I was not the one who came up with the Disney reference, but once Daniel suggested it, there was no going back.

We were all set to do not-very-exciting RSVP cards when I found the cutest idea ever.  Someone had done a Mad Lib RSVP card!

Once again, there was no turning back.


It's not perfect since we had limited editing options, but I think people will get the idea.  Hopefully.  Anyway, I love that the responses will have that personal aspect.  Gives us an excuse to do something with the cards post-wedding.

How did you pick your invitation wording?  Do you think people will be confused by our RSVP cards?

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for invitations! I think they set your wedding tone perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Wedding by the Sea