Saturday, April 9, 2011

Invitation Accessories

I've seen people get really into stamps, going so far as to collect loads of vintage stamps for a whole cluster of them on the envelope.  Brides who do this, I take my invisible hat off to you and your level of commitment to detail.  I am not as cool as you.

We found ours by looking through the Post Office website, plain and simple.  We wanted to do something a little different, but that was pretty much the extent of our stamp cares.

In the end, we liked this one the best:


Yeah, it's love and flowers.  Like I said, we're keeping it pretty straightforward on this one.

If you're lazy like us and are going the normal stamp route, here are some others that we liked:




So, who else thinks stamps are ridiculously expensive when buying them en masse?  These babies ate up way more of our budget than I would have liked.


1 comment:

  1. I really admire people who have such great attention to detail that even their stamps are pretty. I have no idea what type of stamps we used, my mom mailed our invitations out for us in America. You can't go wrong with LOVE and flowers though!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Wedding by the Sea