Monday, May 24, 2010

Joey and Heather's Wedding Pictures!

Wow, I have been terrible about getting this done!  Major fail.  Anyway, I finally finished editing Joey and Heather's wedding photos.  I am definitely not a professional photographer, AND we barely had any time to take pictures, AND my camera is less than awesome, but taking all of that into account, I think they turned out decently.  And Joey and Heather like them which is all that really matters.  Anyway, here are some of my favorites:


Yeah, that's my fiance







all personal photos

2 comments:

  1. Joey and Heather's Wedding Pictures just took my heart away. The couple is insanely beautiful and their big day turned out to be just perfect one. We are also getting married but it would be a modern themed ceremony that will be hosted at the prettiest rental spaces for parties. Just can’t wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete

Classy Wedding by the Sea