Thursday, March 24, 2011

The ABC's of Blogging

I've been sick for a week and soooo have not spent that time working on the wedding.  So in the meantime, I entertain you with this.  Not that I don't talk about myself wayyyyy too much on here already.

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size:  Full, but believe me, I wish it was a king.
C. Chore you hate: Just one?  Really?  We'll go with dishes because they plague my everyday life.  And because Daniel and I used to have a deal where he would do the dishes because I hated them, and I would do the laundry because he hated it...until there became too many dishes for it to be fair.
D. Dogs: Sore subject still.  But someday, we'll get one together.
E. Essential start to your day: Waking up.
F. Favorite color:  Blue/pink.  Why yes, those are two of our wedding colors!
G. Gold or silver: I've made the switch from gold to silver though really I prefer white gold.
H. Height: 5' 4.5".  Yes, the extra half inch matters.
I. Instruments you play: I sing.  I played the flute for about 4 months when I was 9.
J. Job title: Oddly enough, I think the title of both of my jobs is instructor.
K. Kids: Love them, but not having any for a very, very long time.
L. Live: Today, San Jose.
M. Mom’s name: Yeah, that's where I draw the line on personal information.
N. Nicknames: NicoliOliHpf!  as said by Bridesmaid M.
O. Overnight hospital stays: You know, despite my all-too-frequent hospital visits during the last few years, none of them have turned into overnight stays.
P. Pet peeve: Idiots.
Q. Quote from a movie:  I cannot pick one, so I present you with these:

"Once upon a time..."
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore
"Do you believe in magic?"
"Death cannot stop true love.  It can only delay it for a while." - Wesley
"Inconceivable!" - Vizzini
"Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?  Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?" - Pocahontas
"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true."

R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Younger brother
T. Time you wake up: Ideally?  About 8am.  Realistically, earlier than I'd like.
U. Underwear: Wouldn't you like to know?
V. Vegetables you dislike: All.  Except corn.
W. What makes you run late: Refusing to get out of bed.  And traffic.  But mostly, I don't do late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I don't know if there's anything I haven't had x-rayed.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make a mean blackberry chocolate tart and have gained renown through LauHiLau cookies and gorgonzola gnocchi.  My white wine-soaked scrambled eggs with goat cheese toast are pretty cool too.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal:  Dolphins.  Though I also have a soft spot for sea lions, whales, deer, wolves, and large cats.

Care to share some of yours?

1 comment:

Classy Wedding by the Sea