Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rings: A New Hope

So apparently Daniel is a lot better at looking for rings than I am because as soon as I posted my ring searching woes, he found a bunch of things that might work for us.

We both really like these:

 

I had never seen a mokume ring until looking at the first ring from this post, but when I show it to Daniel, we both really liked the merging of metals, and he found a bunch of multicolored rings which we both really like.
There are some other possibilities we are considering, but this style is definitely something I think we could be happy with, so we will be asking our jeweler about it when we make an appointment (which should be soon, so stay tuned!).

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I like those! I kind of liked some of the other ones you posted better, but these are really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Classy Wedding by the Sea