Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sooooo, why am I doing this?

I wasn't planning on doing a wedding blog. It's rare for me to update these things with any kind of regularity, and I thought I didn't really need people to read about my wedding, so why bother? But the thing is, I'm looking at a very long engagement, and I'm the kind of person who needs to look at every possibility before choosing the best one (thanks for the neurosis, Mom). And as I start planning, I'm finding that I really want advice and opinions and help from my friends and family and from other brides, especially since I am almost the first of my friends to get married. Thus, I am creating this blog because I think I will post often enough for it to be worth it and because I want somewhere for people to go and help me make decisions about the biggest day of my life. And hopefully, your advice and my own research will help other brides find a way to get everything they want out of their big day without going into massive amounts of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classy Wedding by the Sea