Saturday, February 20, 2010

About Me

My name is Nicole. As of today, I am 22-years-old and living in Chicago, but I grew up in Southern California, and I graduated from the University of California, Berkeley. I love the sun, the beach, traveling, fantasy, and Disneyland.

I am the princess bride. Not so much in the movie sense although the fiance (who will hereafter be referred to as "ce") and I do love it, but anyone I know will tell you that I NEED to be a princess on my wedding day. I love big poofy dresses that still retain some classiness, if I had the money, I would very seriously think about staging my wedding in front of the castle at Disneyland, and I have every intention of wearing a tiara while I walk down the aisle.

That said, not all of my tastes are extravagant. The ce and I both want a small, intimate wedding overlooking the ocean, and while I have every intention of looking like a princess on my wedding day, I really want it to be about us and to be romantic and tastefully simple, not so much a gala in Westminster Abbey. At heart, I love nature more than shiny things, and my wedding will probably reflect that to an extent.

So I guess what you really need to know about me is that I love being a princess on the outside, but that's not really me, and I want my wedding to be more than a fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classy Wedding by the Sea