Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Preferred Blog Server?

So I've been thinking about the future of my blogging after the recaps and wedding stuff is done, and I need your advice.  I'd like to continue blogging, but I think I'm going to start a new blog about non-wedding stuff.  After all, the "princess bride" doesn't really lend itself to non-wedding talk.  This opens up some options, particularly about where to blog.  I like Blogger, but I know there are other sites out there like WordPress that people like a lot too.  And so I come to you with this question:  what is your favorite blogging site?  How do you feel about the options out there?  If you could remake your blog, would you stick with Blogger?

1 comment:

  1. I switched over to WordPress after the wedding and I love it. I feel like it's more user-friendly than Blogger. The one downside? All my wedding blog followers are still on Blogger, so virtually no one read my new blog and I got out of the blogging scene for the most part.

    ReplyDelete

Classy Wedding by the Sea